Digital Senior Account Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Senior Account Manager
Digital Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £38k DOE plus benefits
This agency have evolved immeasurably over the last 12 months and they need a Digital Senior Account Manager to help them on this journey. Compelling customer experiences have always been their focus, but how they create those experiences across the spectrum of digital and offline touch points has radically changed. They blend strategic understanding, creative invention and technological brilliance in unique ways that deliver truly unique interactions. They need a Digital Senior Account Manager that can help them to continue to think customer first and innovate using digital technologies as enablers.
Are you a Digital Senior Account Manager very comfortable working and understanding digital, such as website designs, platforms, UX, UI and ecosystem strategies.
As a Digital Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of the account and client projects. This Digital Senior Account Manager drives the day-to-day account forward through exceptional organisational skills and are empowered to do so because of the confidence that clients have in you. This Digital Senior Account Manager will effectively be the Account Director’s number two, ready and willing to step into their shoes where necessary and often a few steps ahead of them when running the account.
This Digital Senior Account Manager will be very comfortable working with and understanding digital, such as website designs, platforms, UX, UI and ecosystem strategies.
The account is the second biggest in the agency and therefore this is a great opportunity for a Digital Senior Account Manager to come in and make their mark on one of the top clients in the building. As an agency they cater for all of their marketing needs from campaigns, advertising, strategy to digital websites and app. You will be part of the digital team, so although your role is not to do with advertising, you need to work in an integrated environment with your colleagues.
Some of the responsibilities and skills required of this Digital Senior Account Manager include:
- Become the client’s go to person for any day to day account issues and the team’s first port of call for all client campaigns
- Build first class relationships with the day to day client teams, exceeding their expectations on digital strategy and delivery
- Be responsible for the entire briefing process – from brief development, insight generation, interesting briefings and creative evaluation
- Have outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
The kind of person they need for this Digital Senior Account Manager role is:
- Someone whose mindset for all challenges is ‘yes’ and someone who works alongside their colleagues to figure out ‘how’. In other words, they get a kick out of solving problems big and small and take pride in defining and agreeing objectives and outcomes.
- Helpful, collaborative, enthusiastic and decisive.They always contribute constructively and when they don’t know the answer they say so and then make it their business to find out.
- Some always delivers against their word, and when they can’t, they manage expectations honestly and directly.
Are you the Digital Senior Account Manager we’re looking for? If you are, please get in touch asap quoting job reference SS307.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Digital Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly