Head of SEO
We have an amazing new opportunity for a highly skilled Head of SEO to join a thriving sports retailer based in the picturesque Cheshire area! Tempted? Carry on reading…..
Our client is one of the fastest growing sports retailers in the world, they offer high-quality sports products to people all across the globe. The company has built themselves a phenomenal reputation and as they continue to dominate the market, they are now on the hunt for a highly skilled, confident, natural born leader who will help them steer the company to even further success!
The Head of SEO will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of the business’ SEO strategies which will aim to drive the performance of their organic search on an international basis. They will also be expected to lead, train and develop a team of SEO Managers and Executive! Excellent leadership and fantastic communications of vital for this role as the Head of SEO will be liaising with other departments.
Become a key figure in an internationally recognised company!
The Key Responsibilities of the Head of SEO:
- Generate effective on-page and off-page SEO strategies to increase organic search performance
- Develop and deliver a successful, international SEO campaign strategy
- Optimise and manage the website efficiently, making executive decisions where necessary
- Produce detailed reports which highlight the effectiveness of the SEO and KPI settings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all industry trends and changes and adapt the SEO strategies accordingly
- Work closely with the Social, PPC and PR teams to ensure consistency throughout the company
- Develop and train the SEO team in order to ensure that all work produced is of the highest possible quality
The Perfect Candidates:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role is vital for this role!
- Demonstrable experience in an SEO Manager role
- Excellent SEO experience with on-page and off-page optimisation
- Proven track record hitting targets successfully, particularly in building page and domain authority
- Excellent understanding of SEO systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is desirable
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
If you have the relevant skill set and you want to work for a successful sports retailer, why wait? Apply online now!