Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant
Are you working in marketing and looking for an amazingly supportive employer in which you can advance your career? Are you a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator hoping to join a leading global employer?
Based in the Bracknell Head Office you will be one of a number of new hires to grow their marketing team, dedicated to the animal health side of the business for our global pharmaceutical client.
The aim of this role is to support the experience marketing managers from whom you will learn lots.
There are some key components to this role which include:
- Support the marketing team by co-ordinating activities and ensuing efficient marketing processes.
- Responsible for supporting brand managers in the implementation of the social media and digital strategy and tactics
- Liaise with external agencies (advertising, creative, PR and digital) to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of marketing campaigns
- Be accountable for the administration of Marketing Campaigns and initiatives, including creation and maintenance of marketing materials and tracking expenditure.
- Ensure efficient provision of materials to customers and fulfilment of mailings by third parties.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve internal and external queries.
- Budget tracking
- Management of Marketing Purchase Orders and Invoice tracking
If you have similar experience or have the desire to get into such a role, you will also need some softer skills including:
- A teamwork centred approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Good presentation skills or the ability to discuss work related topics with people at all levels
- Excellent use of Microsoft office products
Contact Heather Poole at Blue Pelican or APPLY NOW preferably and I will contact you if you have the suitable experience. We are working to a tight deadline and so please apply urgently to avoid being excluded. We have four jobs available at this level!