- Strong EU presence.
- Content and Outreach a key focus.
- New role bringing the operation in-house.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the SEO Manager will have responsibility for Search Engine Optimisation across the business. You’ll work closely with other managers in Paid Social, PPC and beyond to ensure there is a consistent approach across customer acquisition.
In terms of focus on SEO, we’re looking for someone who is experienced in content and outreach tasks – either in one or multiple countries. This will increase traffic and visibility through search engine optimisation and help drive gains through this channel in the long term. A comprehensive strategy on this side will complement the quicker wins on the paid search side nicely.
The team really do emphasise the skills on the content and outreach side here, being able to drive traffic from relevant sites in turn boosting your SEO ranking. You’ll manage the quality control and content production to ensure it meets your criteria, and summarise reports to influence the overall strategy for your channel. There is potential scope to work with an agency in the future but you’ll still remain really hands on and be the expert within the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in managing SEO (content marketing and outreach) for a B2C brand. Ideally an eCommerce business but there is some flexibility here.
- Managing onsite and offsite content across a range of markets.
- Have managed outreach tasks across the UK and ideally EU markets.
- A creative mindset to develop new ideas for content pieces.
- Continually assessing potential partner sites for the brand.
- A team player with a huge passion for SEO!
There is a salary on offer of circa £40k for this role depending on experience. Great benefits too including pension, private healthcare, fitness events in-house and free products / discounts for family and friends!
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.