Digital Marketing Executive
- International footprint.
- Thriving B2C operation with high end product range.
- Excellent team structure and hands on exposure.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a broader team and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, your role will span a number of areas including Paid Search (PPC and Display), content management online (product descriptions, how to guides etc.), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing and Social Media management. A pretty comprehensive list, so the team understand if you have strengths in some areas over others that need upskilling.
A key area will also be use analytical tools (Google Analytics) to understand the performance of each channel, and feed this into your overall strategy. You’ll also work closely with the broader marketing team (branding / offline) to ensure that the voice of the brand is consistent.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working on digital marketing for a B2C brand. Really looking for hands on skills here rather than management through an agency.
- Key areas of experience need to be PPC, with a focus on email marketing and SEO. Additional experience across content management, conversion rate optimisation and affiliates will also help massively but are not must haves.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently when working on multiple channels.
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to drive efficient workflow and promote a positive culture.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer here of up to £30k depending on relevant experience to the above channels. Might also be a chance to get involved in some travel abroad 3-4 times a year to attend relevant digital workshops. Great that the team are keen to help drive education across the marketing team.
Please get in touch with Joe to learn more about this role.