Midweight Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative Midweight Graphic Designer to join a 1800 employee recruitment organisation based in London to come onboard and work on infographics, animation, website, social media banners, print collateral and more.
The main part of this role is to create marketing concepts and design for all internal and external marketing elements that support the sales and marketing strategy, to meet team objectives.
- Manage the individual identity of multiple brands, ensuring quality and consistency
- Work with marketing and the Group Commercial Marketing Manager to ensure that corporate image guidelines are developed and adhered to across all marketing material, maintaining the corporate values and reputation
- Working with department teams and marketing colleagues to develop design briefs
- Schedule and manage design activities to ensure key campaigns are prioritised and all final design elements are delivered to the highest quality, on time and within budget
- Develop creative imagery for campaigns across the full range of channels to both clients and candidates, which maximise the impact of campaigns within the agreed messaging and look and feel of each brand
- Support the Group Commercial Marketing Manager to develop and maintain strong partnerships with external suppliers to ensure quality and cost is maintained at all times
- Working on layout and artworking pages ready for print and online
- Developing interactive design
- Support special projects, as defined by the marketing team and Group Senior Marketing Manager
- Follow proper procedures for purchasing, invoicing and monitoring, as per policy
If you are an innovative thinker with the drive to get stuck in and you are an influential communicator with a strong vibrant personality then please apply.