Campaign Executive, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
We’re on the lookout for a top Campaign Executive to join a fantastic digital agency in a great central location. You’ll be working in an environment with a strong digital output, working on a range of campaigns. The Campaign Executive we are looking for will be working with ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud, so you’ll need to have previous experience on this.
Are you the Campaign Executive we are looking for? Are you proficient with ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud? We want to hear from a Campaign Executive who is ready for their next challenge. This Campaign Executive will be responsible for ensuring email campaigns are delivered effectively through the system, making any amendments before the final broadcast.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as a Campaign Executive:
- Setting up email campaigns in ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Checking and amending HTML
- Carrying out data segmentation and analysis
- Taking ownership of Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions for the business
Sound like the kind of Campaign Executive role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. The Campaign who joins this team will be working in a very busy department with a lot of growth planned.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Campaign Executive:
- Great knowledge of ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with data
- Able to keep on top of a busy workload
- At ease working in a busy agency environment
Sound as if we’re describing a Campaign Executive like you? We want to hear from you. This agency have got a lot on at the moment, so you’ll be able to come in and kick on straight away as a Campaign Executive.
Please get in touch quoting JW439 when applying for this Campaign Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/