Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for a creative and energetic Senior Marketing Executive to join a 1800 employee recruitment organisation based in the heart of Manchester.
The main task will be to support promotion all brands and services. Identifying, developing, managing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns that support the sales strategy, to meet objectives both in the UK and internationally.
- Provide consistent and frequent communication of brand values and key Group, divisional and niche brand messages
- Develop, implement and proactively plan, manage and evaluate multiple advertising, print, digital and email marketing campaigns, client and candidate schemes and incentives, sponsorship opportunities, conferences and events and social media across a variety of channels
- Schedule and project manage tactical plans to ensure key campaigns are prioritised and all plans delivered to the highest quality, on time and within budget
- Write creative messaging for campaigns across the full range of channels to both clients and candidates, which maximise the impact of campaigns within the agreed messaging and look and feel of each brand
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers and all merchandise items - this involves writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers
- Maintain the suite of marketing literature and merchandise to ensure all content and promotional items are current and easily accessible
- Draft and distribute press releases, features and editorials as required, ensuring that they are written in a professional manner and to meet designated timescales
- Contribute to the strategic planning or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives
- Measure all marketing campaign activities against targets to build on success
- Complete market research and competitor analysis to share with the respective areas of the business
- Investigate opportunities and provide ideas for new, and improvements to existing campaigns, communications and the overall candidate and client strategy
- Research and keep up to date with developments in marketing, identifying the latest trends and tools, and sharing findings and recommendations with the wider marketing team and wider Group team users
- Produce well written creative copy and messaging for online campaigns across all channels to increase candidate and client attraction and maximise brand awareness
- Develop and maintain strong partnership relationships with external suppliers, meeting quarterly to ensure quality and cost is maintained
- Work as part of a wider Group marketing team to communicate, share knowledge and guarantee timely delivery of all marketing activities
If you are an innovative thinker with the drive to get stuck in and you are an influential communicator with a strong vibrant personality then please apply.