Digital Media Manager
Digital Media Manager
Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Media Manager to join a fast-paced, integrated creative and media agency. This role will involve the day to day running of the media buying unit and supporting the development of the media team to ensure the media planner/buyers are combining creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies to make sure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible.
Role & responsibilities:
- Deliver the day to day running of the media buying unit
- Manage a small team of media buyers/planners
- Manage client relationships.
- Negotiate with the media on behalf of the client & have an excellent understanding of clients' business activities and objectives.
- Identify which media platforms best advertise a client's brand or product and optimise their advertising campaigns across the media mix.
- Understand client digital policies that might impact on the delivery of media campaigns.
- Develop media strategy and tactics, responding to client's business objectives and briefings.
- Have a view on the on-line presence/activity across all agency clients, look for areas of improvement across all clients.
- Ensure all Digital Strategies are implemented correctly.
- Manage Post-Campaign Analysis and share/present insights.
- Evaluation and Analysis of Digital Media usage.
- Be actively involved in new business ideas and pitches to clients.
Skills and experience:
- Ideal applicant will have at least 5 years agency experience
- Will suit a senior planner buyer looking for their first manager role
- Good knowledge and experience across all media
- Confident in analysing data and drawing meaningful conclusions that will drive client's media decisions in line with their business objectives
- A good understanding of digital marketing
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.