Corporate/B2B PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive
Global award winning agency seeks talented Corporate/B2B PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive to work on education, retail, tech and non-profit sectors clients.
Candidates must have B2B PR agency experience as well as proven writing, national and regional media relations, client liaison and event management skills.
My client offers excellent training and development for their staff… it is genuinely a career changing move!
- Will initially require constant day-to-day supervision.
- To develop media skills and contacts.
- To develop good understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Print & Production (simple leaflets, newsletters, invitations, etc.)
- Event Management (seminars, dinners, etc.)
- Writing (releases, features, reports, ad copy, simple project proposals, etc.)
- Meeting Management (agenda, minutes, papers etc.).
- To provide every assistance on accounts, although initially will not attend client meetings alone.
- To build up trust and confidence in his/her abilities with superiors and clients.
- To handle simple projects or assignments with the minimum supervision, achieving the best possible quality of work for both clients and company.
- To develop a good understanding of financial targets and systems. While the responsibility for ensuring that targets are met remains with the job holder's director, the executive should take responsibility for monitoring results on a month by month basis and seek discussion should the situation be either unclear or cause concern.
- To fully appraise himself/herself on all points of the company's financial and administration policies and to ensure that these policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- To develop a good understanding of the importance of an individual's "good housekeeping"
- To develop to such a stage that the individual requires less and less supervision, can attend client meetings alone, can actively participate in new business presentations.
- To develop ability and understanding in areas such as control of suppliers, motivation of secretarial staff, time management, forward planning etc.
In return you will work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and receive world class training and career opportunities.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.