B2B/Corporate PR Account Director
My client is a one of Manchester’s most prestigious PR agency‘s… They are currently looking to appoint a B2B/Corporate PR Account Director to work on education, retail, tech and non-profit sectors clients.
My client offers excellent training and development for their staff, the long term advantages of having worked for Weber are endless… it is genuinely a career changing move!
The role will have absolute responsibility and be fully accountable for the profitability, success and growth of clients. The position carries formal accountability for a designated client portfolio and for developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity, results and profitability.
An account director has all the skills of an account manager with additional responsibilities including:
- New Business Development - Organic growth with existing clients. Finding leads and identifying potential new clients. Be a key player in new business pitches,
- Account Team Management - Contributing guidance and ideas for the account teams to implement and develop client work.
- Line Management/Staff Development - Be a proactive mentor and advisor to ensure that team remain happy and motivated. Appraisal management.
- Client Relations - Relationship development. Provide strategic counsel to clients.
- PR Skills - Continuing to build new media contacts and sustain existing ones, selling in and teaching other team members how to.
- Industry and Market Knowledge - Understanding and keeping abreast of the client’s business, their technology or issues in the client’s market.
- Agency Contribution - Ensuring effective time management of company and client time.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.