Our client is a B2B retailer looking for a Marketing Manager to join their fun and friendly marketing team on 12 month contract. They are looking for someone to make an impact on their expanding business!
The Marketing Manager Role Involves:
- Overseeing and coordinating the day to day running of the marketing department and managing the marketing budget.
- Managing core campaigns and all work that comes into the department.
- Liaising with manufacturers regarding how budgets are spent, handling marketing agreements, scheduling work and invoicing accordingly.
- Managing the Graphic Designer aspects.
- Overseeing all projects that run within the department on a day to day basis, managing content and deadlines.
- Ensure website is current and displays correct content.
- Creating and managing newsletters & e-shots - content, proofing & design.
- Reporting monthly on marketing activities to Senior Management team.
- Managing social media accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role would:
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Be able to accept criticism and be able to work positively.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to changing/developing specifications internally as well as externally.
- Work efficiently to deadlines.
- Be a team player and support all members of staff.