Marketing Manager - Varied Hands On Role
- Manage the entire Marketing function.
- Line manage the Marketing Exec.
- Varied role across online & offline campaigns.
What you'll be doing
This role is ideal for a well experienced Marketing Manager, who is still incredibly hands on within their role. This is a varied role, where you will manage all online and offline activity within both a B2B and a B2C environment. Sales channels include the website that is predominantly consumer focused, and the sales team who target and develop corporate clients mainly across the hospitality industry, but also accommodation providers and many others.
Along with the Marketing Exec you will plan and implement online marketing campaigns to drive new leads and brand awareness; this will include targeted email campaigns, regular newsletters, SEM and social media management. You will have the support of the Group Head Office with specific digital skills such as paid search campaigns, but you will still be responsible for the main website and ensuring this is seen by the right people.
You will develop a range of marketing materials including brochures, collateral, sales support, presentations, emails etc. this will generally be produced in house. There are numerous events and exhibitions that run every month and you will support and manage these.
Further to this you will use various analytical tools to track and report on campaign successes, and utilise these to ensure future campaigns are more effective and provide a better ROI. This really is a role where no job is too big or too small; you must be willing to immerse yourself in every aspect of the role.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A strong marketing background in executing plans that drive sales in a B2B environment
- Good experience across digital and traditional channels
- Experience developing, creating and analysing online marketing campaigns
- Able to create a range of marketing materials for print and web
- Strong copywriting skills and a strong communicator
- Strong analytical skills and decisive decision making ability
- Experience managing external agencies and resources
As well as working in a great team and a growing business, you will be rewarded with a generous salary (£35k-£38k) and the ability to really shape the marketing team and function how you see fit.
If this sounds like a good opportunity to you then please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.