Senior Internal Communications Manager
A leading global law firm is looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager to sit within their well-established corporate communications team. This exciting new permanent role will be based in their London office and reports to the Head of Communications.
The firm is in search of senior manager who has the gravitas and expertise required to win the confidence of the firm’s leadership and the ability and motivation to develop strategic approaches. The role is a great opportunity for an internal communications professional who is looking for a high profile role within a challenging environment.
- Develop the strategy for, and delivery of, communications that support the firm's strategy.
- Working to improving employee engagement through devising and implementing holistic internal communications strategies
- Design an effective communications infrastructure of tools and channels.
- Build relationships and find ways to source content and examples from teams across the firm that demonstrate our strategy in action and continue our ongoing work to standardise our approach to communications planning
- Operate as an integral member of the Central Communications team, be responsible for influencing senior stakeholders on best practice communication approaches and tactics, and devise and deliver tools to support key projects as well as ‘business as usual’ communications
The successful candidate will have worked in a professional services or large corporate environment in an internal communications role. You will have first class written skills, be motivated and have strong leadership skill as well as being strategic in your approach.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Scarlette Bagan quoting reference SB911388.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you