Marketing Manager - Litigation
Hays are seeking an experience Marketing Manager to work for one of the top 6 Legal firms in Leeds £45,000.
Your new company
Working for one of the Legal Firms largest practice groups you will have exposure to Partners and fee earners in the UK and around the world. You will advise and implement marketing strategy and operate across the full mix of marketing channels. They are an entrepreneurial business with ambitious growth plans and will work with you on international referral campaigns, business development and implementing their client focused sales culture.
Your new role
- Working with senior Litigation Partners you will deliver campaigns with clear KPIs that will require lawyer and wider marketing engagement
- Managing collateral creation, events and other key channels for developing a strong marker profile
- Working with our knowledge team and lawyers on 'horizon scanning' to identify and communicate trends and changes taking place in the future that will impact our clients and how we advise them
- Working with stakeholders on identifying market/ client needs and developing new product and service offerings or the re-engineering/packaging of existing offerings
- Developing tailored proposals and pitches, internationalising our client base
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate must be organised, proactive and driven. They operate in a results driven environment and you will need to embrace a clear focus on the positive impact of your contribution
- If you have experience of litigation, law firms and large, international organisations that is an advantage
- Experience of collateral creation, campaigns, events and an element of BD are a must
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Opportunity to develop your skill set and progress working for a top 6 legal firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.