Digital Performance Marketing Specialist
We're looking for a couple of digital performance marketers, ideally with language skills, to join one of the big disruptors in the travel and holiday industry of recent years. This is to become part of their Global marketing division which is split across both UK and US office locations, with EU leadership being delivered from the UK offices in Central London.
Key language skills needed are French, German or Italian.
The remit of a Digital Performance Marketing Specialist is to support the development and execution of marketing programmes looking to attract new customers (partners) and convert them to become part of their travel platform.
The company provides a digital platform for those partners to market and sell their services through, managing booking arrangement, payments and communications with the holiday maker, and it's one of the most successful global platforms in this space within the consumer travel industry.
Your principal channels of speciality will include display, paid social, affiliates and email marketing.
You will be given autonomy to utilise the right toolkit and approach in order to target, attract and engage prospect partners which will range from a consumer who has a second home they want to let out on a short-term basis, to businesses who might be looking for a new channel to enable them to reach a broader audience, manage their bookings and inventory from, all in the one place. Measures of success will be largely centred around volumes of new partners acquired who sign up their inventory to the digital platform.
- Planning and execution of country specific digital partner acquisition campaigns
- Able to organise and deliver integrated acquisition marketing strategies and plans, coordinating their execution to ensure a linked up approach and which delivers results
- Able to devise creative briefs and ensure they're understood and effectively delivered to by creative services team
- Work in support of Global marketing team, acting as something of a localisation expert and support in key messaging translation to ensure it lands effectively with the country specific audience
- Work closely with the data and insights teams to ensure a data led approach is embedded in your digital campaigns, including measuring the appropriate KPI's and checking performance of campaigns in flight
Role: Digital Performance Marketing Specialist - Acquisition - Display, Paid Social, Email & Affiliates
Salary: £35-47k base (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 10% bonus & corporate benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, and lots more.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO APPLY:
- Language fluency in French, German or Italian (ideally one of these)
- Digital performance marketing pedigree, driving customer acquisition through Display, Paid Social, Email Marketing and Affiliates
- You've worked in a digital marketing environment of scale and complexity - looking to drive big numbers and having worked with decent sized budgets behind those campaigns
- Analytically robust - You get how to analyse digital channel performance and ensure campaigns are optimised
- Ideally you've worked for a digital / ecommerce business before within the digital team
- You can demonstrate where and how you've improved performance metrics in digital campaigns
- Good knowledge in how to monitor and measure a marketing programme, look to take learnings and adapt in order to optimise marketing programme success
- Got to have the right to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com