Social Media Marketing Manager - to £50,000
Social Media Marketing Manager - Recruitment - London
£35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Social Media Marketing Manager - The company
Our client is an established recruitment agency based in central London. This agency work with a number of FTSE 100 companies are a go to agency within their niche, professional industry. After 10 years of solid success, they now operate globally through 3 offices.
Social Media Marketing Manager - The Role
My client is looking for an experienced social media marketing manager to essentially head up their marketing strategy, taking full ownership and responsibility for creating, establishing and building their online presence.
You will be responsible for identifying the core market and organising and managing targeted marketing campaigns via email, social media platforms, website, blog and other mediums to promote their proposition to the market and to their clients.
It will suit an experienced digital marketing professional who wants to take that step into a successful company and create a function within it from scratch. This role will be reporting into the Managing Director.
- Create and develop a marketing strategy for the agency
- Social strategy development across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and any others you think are relevant
- In charge of and writing the major content for all awards that the agency attends and every aspect of the tendering process.
- Website management - manage and help them to develop the site, increasing SEO and at some point rolling out a new website
- Organise, promote and manage their conferences
- Help the agency attract good experienced recruiters
- Market research into new markets
- Full responsibility for pro-actively researching and identifying new sales leads/prospects.
Key Skills Required
- Our client is open to industry background, recruitment experience is a plus but not essential
- Ultimately looking for an experienced, bright and switched on social media expert that is comfortable with managing their own projects
- Strong blogging experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Advanced content creation skills
If this is the Social Media role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "RYAN JHUTI" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Jhuti | DD: + 44| 207 845 7295 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.