7 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Our client is an Independent Creative Agency who work with a number of national brands including well known automotive manufacturers and their dealer networks. Due to the success of the agency they are now looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team.
They are a small friendly team and believe in growing long term relationships with their clients based on quality of service and mutual trust.
- Ensuring work is produced on time (and within budget)
- Manage the various components from central marketing functions to franchise marketing teams
- Builds strong relationships with clients based upon trust/mutual understanding
- Regularly looks for opportunities to grow the value of the account.
- Main day-to-day contact with the client, providing direction on creative briefs and steering the projects forward
- Writing working briefs and ensuring deliverables and timings are met
- Help to improve profitability by thinking of ways to cut down on costs incurred running account.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience in an agency account handling role ideally with automotive however they would consider a strong AE, SAE or AM without automotive experience
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have good written skills
- Be highly organised and able to work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent rapport building with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrate leadership and drive in thinking of innovative solutions
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS33
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly