Marketing Campaign Executive
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
My client is a leading education organisation are looking for a Campaign Marketing Executive for an initial 3 months.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Campaign Executive will be responsible for ensuring the aquistion, rentention, conversion of each campaign.
- Support in the development and execution of Marketing and Communication plans
- Implement strategic marketing campaigns with the view on RIO and customer retention/awareness
- Work closely with third parties to support in key campaigns
- Identify and maximise key opportunites across multi-channel avenues (Email, Print, Web etc.)
- End to end Marketing Campaign Experience
- Ideally worked in memebership body/education sector
Please note there will be a 1 day trial prior to starting the contract
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Marketing Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly