Junior Designer / Content Developer
This is a great career opportunity for a talented Junior Designer / Developer to join an award-winning creative tech business in the East Midlands on a 6-12 month contract.
PLEASE NOTE: For this role it is essential that you are able to demonstrate experience of designing for online / mobile formats as well as print based formats. This should be evident in your portfolio.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Designer to develop their skills in a fast-moving digital design studio. You’ll be designing for a variety of bespoke digital and mobile-based eLearning, marketing communications and software solutions working with some of the world’s biggest brands.
The role will also give you the opportunity to train in a new skill by building eLearning courses in Articulate Storyline, which involves combining your graphic design skills with a technical mindset.
There will also be the opportunity for you to develop eye catching motion-graphic animations and provide support in the creation of UI/UX designs for software projects. Working alongside talented teams, you will be able to develop skills in animation, 3D, illustration and front-end coding.
This amazing role offers you the opportunity to learn a variety of news skills on which to build a successful digital career.
- Producing designs for a variety of eLearning projects: creating, sourcing and modifying imagery
- Gaining experience of working with brand guidelines to design effective imagery
- Creating illustrations, info-graphics and editorial style layouts
- Creating digital learning content and building eLearning courses
- Supporting in the design and creation of new eLearning templates
- A Degree or similar in a design related or multimedia subject
- 6-months minimum commercial experience
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of eye-catching digital work in your portfolio
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- A passion for digital design
- Some experience or good knowledge of front-end technologies or experience of software such as After Effects
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of design principles
- Great layout skills and high attention to detail
Salary £16-£20,000 p.a.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.