Senior Video Producer (Leeds)
Senior Video Producer - Leeds - £35-40k
Highly respected, multi-site creative production agency, is looking for a Senior/Executive Producer to lead on all aspects of video production within their Leeds studio.
Reporting into the Production Director, you will be the company's senior expert in all aspects of video production. You will work across all production teams, playing a leading role in the following areas:
- Costing and planning - advising on costing of all video jobs, ensuring the jobs are planned in minute detail and in good time. Working closely with the production teams to ensure the creative concepts fit the brief and budget, and that great work is produced for both high and low-value films.
- Resource - working with the studio managers to identify freelance and in-house video talent, with some emphasis on emerging new camera ops/editors - across multiple UK sites.
- Process and Education - work with the directors to define the ideal process to be applied by all when a project has a film element. Train relevant crew members on to approach projects, while encouraging compliance and profitability.
- Growth - video is the fastest growing area of the business, so this person should work closely with client services teams in each location, with a focus on having the right volume of skillset to match the volume of work. You will also act as the go-to across the business when video project strategies are being discussed.
- Kit and facilities - advising on kit requirements (when to hire/buy), with the emphasis on solving briefs with ingenuinty and creativity. Advising studio managers on improvements to the studio facilities to better accommodate video projects (eg sound proofing).
- Reporting - monthly reporting for the directors summarizing the main areas of activity and highlighting achievements, issues, freelance status, commercial objectives etc.
To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced video producer with studio/agency experience. You will be used to work on many simultaneous projects, with numerous stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-respected creative studio, working on high profile videos for big brand campaigns.