Front End Web Developer
We have an exciting position for a talented Front End Web Developer to join a UK leading digital marketing agency based in Nottingham. As a Front End Developer you’ll be working on a vast array of exciting projects for a varied client base. This will include ecommerce, marketing websites, web and mobile applications.
Our client is looking for someone who has the ambition to progress and develop knowledge within an aglile team.
Working closely with senior team members, you’ll help to ensure quality and innovation are at the forefront of the work you produce. You’ll have an appetite for personal learning and development, and a keen interest in digital and the front end industry.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience
- Outstanding HTML and CSS
- Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
- Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Strong experience in WordPress theme development
- Understanding of version control, specifically Git
- Understanding of gitflow
- Good knowledge of UX principles
- Experience with Magento front end development
- AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS, or similar frameworks
- Mobile app development
- An understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum
- Apart form a competitive salary you’ll be working in a friendly and relaxed, professional team
- You will be offered professional development and training tailored to your needs
- Fast-track career progression and the ability to take ownership of your own client work
- Flexible working culture
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Social activities and company lunches
Salary £25- £28,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.