Head of Marketing - Global Brand and Publishing - Up to £50,000
HEAD OF MARKETING| Global Brand and Publishing | Salary to £50k
This instantly recognisable, global publishing, events and education brand is looking for a new Head of Marketing to design and deliver innovative and engaging fun stuff to highlight the amazing work produced by quite simply, incredible people…..and sometimes animals.
You will be responsible for producing the marketing strategies and executing a year round programme that speaks to a wide consumer audience on a global basis. Specific accountability for the publishing and brand revenue streams, your focus will be on the kids and youth market and parents, whilst utilising touch points such as digital, social media, partnerships, above the line advertising and events.
This knockout brand has over 60years of heritage to stand on, so they’re looking for passionate brand guardians and advocates.
- Working with the EMEA APAC regions to develop and implement ongoing regional strategies. Focus on UK, Australia, Germany and MENA
- Overseeing and defining goals; target audience, all marketing opportunities and brand positioning
- Brand awareness, Market Research and Content marketing
- Managing and developing two direct line reports and working in conjunction with PR team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the UK kids and family market
- Experience of working across multiple territories
- Working for a high profile brand and of planning and executing campaigns with effective and accountable results
Role location: Central/East London
To see the full job description and to be considered for this position, please submit your CV and contact either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 or 07702 186 088