Project Manager - Marketing Automation
Project Manager - Marketing Automation
Our client is growing their business with a focus on demand generation and marketing technologies. They are looking for a junior to mid-level Project Manager with an inquisitive mind and a positive attitude to join their highly-skilled team.
Working with them, you’ll implement best-in-class marketing solutions and adopt new and emerging technologies. As their new Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to try new things and, as you develop new skills, will influence how the business works.
They are a B2B marketing agency that uses sales and marketing know-how, combined with the latest digital and marketing automation tools, to help customers generate more opportunities and convert those opportunities into sales.
Their business is built around three critical marketing functions; Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing and Marketing Automation combining to provide customers with world-class Demand Generation Strategies.
The ideal candidate
As their ideal Project Manager, you will have a technical understanding of marketing automation systems and some web and digital understanding. You will provide some delivery services (where required) as well as project management.You will have excellent time management skills, be confident building relationships and maintaining these with senior stakeholders. You will also be highly organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
Project Manager Key skills
- Help the Project Directors and Project Managers with the management of large, complex, technically demanding client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Work with departments to accurately estimate and cost time and build timelines required to deliver projects.
- Some delivery of work using marketing automation systems, web build and design where needed.
- Coordinate, plan and collaborate with specialist teams; Content, Inbound and Technologies
- Understands a broad range of communication methods
- Manage changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders and update timeline changes
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and planning work to be undertaken
- Assist with daily and weekly internal and external project meetings
- Manage own projects as designated by Project Manager/Director, taking full ownership and responsibility for those projects
- Manage simultaneous projects and activities to meet agreed deadlines
- Build relationship and gain trust of client
Project Manager Essential Skills
- Excellent time-management, the ability to multi-task and take on lots of projects at once and prioritise
- Understanding of a marketing automation system.
- Experience with web build or similar, some technical experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Manager Desired Skills
- Global language and production skills are an advantage
- Previous experience of working as a project manager within a B2B agency environment would be advantageous. Experience of adhering to agency and project management software, systems and processes
- The ability to articulate clearly, be creative, and be personable.
- Become involved with client’s marketing plans at an increasingly strategic level
- A basic understanding/knowledge of HTML
In return, you will join a business that is really making waves in the b2b space, who are seeing phenomenal growth and international expansion. You will work in a spacious, stylish office but it’s not all work, work, work. They like to escape early to the pub at least once a month and their Christmas parties are a thing of legend and pride themselves on making everyone feel welcome.
Sound like your cup of tea? Get in touch to find out more.