It’s account management, but not quite as you know it.
When top UK and global businesses have a message to communicate to staff, customers, investors, or the media, they turn to us. Our clients - some of the stars of the FTSE, Dow Jones and Nasdaq - require clear, engaging and informative materials to support critical events, presentations and announcements. And by meeting and exceeding their requirements we have doubled its size in 2016, and is looking to do so again this year.
We are therefore looking for exceptional individuals with peerless skills in both project and people management to join our growing team and make our clients look their absolute best when it counts. You will deliver outstanding and precise content to a deadline-driven schedule, often in multiple time zones. You will do your clients’ thinking for them by understanding their business and their audience. Not easy.
We are a high challenge agency, with a dynamic, fast-moving culture in which we push ourselves. The ability to remain calm, build the trust of senior clients who are themselves operating in a highly-pressurised environment, and bring order to complex tasks, is essential.
Account Management responsibilities
- Be the first point of client contact, and an ambassador for the agency and its brand.
- Interrogate, challenge and understand the client’s communication requirements, translating them into an actionable design brief for the studio.
- Manage client expectations clearly, including delivery timings, costs, format restrictions etc.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with existing clients based on your personal performance, and win new projects to increase the client’s value to the agency
- Optimise project profitability
- Ensure the highest standards of production and detail
- Demonstrate tight, consistent and disciplined project administration
- Over time, develop a clear understanding of the client’s industry dynamics, corporate structure, brand, team structure, role, responsibilities, working style and expectations
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
- A degree-level qualification - 2:1 preferred
- Senior client facing experience in design, communications or PR agency essential
- A bright and proactive person capable of synthesizing complexity and working at pace
- A clear and concise communicator who is an active listener as well as a talker
- Outstanding client services skills with a thorough understanding of the value of building brilliant 'performance based’ customer relationships
- A positive can do attitude; will always go the extra mile for clients and the company
- Responsibility and ownership of both internal and external projects
- A thorough knowledge of relevant software applications - especially MS PowerPoint
- The ability to think quickly and learn fast
£ based on experience
About the agency
We are a small, friendly and growing team of highly specialist communications and brand designers committed to raising the standard of person-to-person and business-to-business presentations through better business storytelling, presentation design and straight talking language, working with many major blue chip global companies.
If you are interested in this position which is a temp to perm role please APPLY now!! If you are successful a member of the Scout team will be in contact with you.
Scout Talent is an employment business and employment agency.