Brand Manager (12 month maternity cover)
Purpose of the role: To support the Managing Director-Commercial in the development and delivery of marketing activity to support business and brand growth.
- Brand collateral - Commission the production of any marketing materials required e.g. advertising, photography, recipe cards, point of sale, signage, press releases etc. and manage through to final delivery securing approvals as required.
- Brand guidelines/packaging – provide support to others to ensure all branded activity adheres to established brand guideline. In particular to coordinate all Gressingham branded packaging from design to print.
- Festivals and events – manage all matters relating to Gressingham Foods’ presence at consumer, farming and trade events including recommendations for attendance, negotiation of costs, organization and administration of the presence at the event (e.g. organizing POS, chefs, equipment, staff) attend the events and manage activities on-site. This will require a limited number of weekend days (with time off in lieu).
- Website, social media, newsletter – Manage all content on the company’s website(s) and social media presence, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with responsibility for updating and uploading content such as changing/updating web page content, managing the company’s social media feeds. Also creating content for and sending out regular customer newsletters to database. Maintaining said database. Developing relationships with bloggers.
- Internal communication – creating content and publishing quarterly business briefing updates, bi-annual internal newsletters and co-ordinating company charity fundraising activities.
- Sales support – provide support to the Sales team in preparing for retailer meetings (presentations) and organizing retailer-specific promotions/advertising.
- Supplier management - Liaison with and management of agencies/suppliers as required in the delivery of marketing activity; e.g. PR, design, photography
- Activity evaluation – analysis of marketing activity and expenditure to identify learnings for future activity and investment.
- Marketing budget administration - organization of POs, tracking of expenditure.
- Partnerships – Researching and approaching potential ‘like minded’ partner brands for competitions and other tie ups.
- Specific projects - from time to time as directed by the Managing Director, Commercial.
- Managing marketing assistant – managing part time Marketing Assistant, assigning them tasks and managing their work flow
Key relationships in the business – Managing Director, Commercial, Associate Marketing Director, National Account Managers, NPD Manager, external agencies
Required skills - Good project manager, numerate, good communicator and specific capability with Powerpoint/Word/Excel/Indesign/Photoshop.
Experience – At least 3 years consumer brand marketing experience is preferable as is experience with social media/web content management.
Apply for Brand Manager (12 month maternity cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly