Account Director - Experiential - North London - £45,000 - £55,000
One of the longest established and most awarded experiential marketing agencies in the world are looking for a talented Account Director to join their growing team in North London.
On offer is the chance to head up a huge retail account with the kind of budgets that will allow for genuinely ground breaking work that you can be proud to put your name to.
You will need to have,
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to develop ideas and manage the creative processes
- Overall responsibility for campaign budgets and forecasting your client spend
- A solid background in experiential marketing at SAM or preferably AD level
- Ability to manage and mentor a small team
- A positive outlook
- The confidence to guide and educate clients
Key areas of focus will include, retail activations targeting millennials and extensive planning using market and consumer insights to further evolve the experiences they offer.
You will report directly to the Managing Director, and work closely with other members of the senior management team. You'll be responsible for one Senior Account Manager, two Regional Ambassador Co-ordinators, one Recruitment Executive and three Regional Ambassador Managers as direct reports. It will involve some Uk based travel on a monthly basis.
The job represents a superb challenge for someone with a real passion for the industry. The agency pays well, invests in development and offers a comprehensive benefits package including…
- Relaxed, positive, fun working environment
- Annual office trips abroad
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas, plus 2 days for your birthday plus one additional day for each year worked.
- Company coupon book (includes extra days off, half days, charitable donations and more)
- Company bonus
It's difficult to imagine a more rewarding role with a better agency. It really is a "first to see will buy" situation. So, please apply now to avoid disappointment!