An exiting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join one of the UK's leading, and fastest growing Financial Technology companies based in Canary Wharf.
The Marketing team is responsible for translating the Business Unit marketing plans into an integrated, operational plan across a range of marketing disciplines.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own the creation and maintenance of the campaign execution plan and associated budget[s] for each assigned project or program.
- Ensure the Business Unit Heads of Marketing are kept updated on campaign/project progress to ensure planned activities are delivered on time, on budget and with the expected ROI.
- Manages external agency resources (email service provider, design/creative, publications etc) to ensure campaigns are executed on time, on budget and to high quality.
- Adopt project management and continuous improvement approach to assigned campaigns, projects and programs
Qualifications, experience and key skills:
- Strong campaign, project and budget management skills.
- Excellent briefing and agency/supplier management skills.
- Broad exposure to the planning, briefing, implementation and measurement (ROI) of a range of marketing techniques including email, Events, brochures, sales support materials, PR and Web.
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to engage and influence at senior management/board level.
This is an incredible opportunity for an aspirational marketing executive to grow with an incredibly
successful company in a competitive market space. The successful candidate could earn up to £30,000 (with a potential bonus of 10%).
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly