Head of Sales - Award Winning Digital Agency
About The Performance Marketing Agency
My client is a rapidly growing independent performance marketing agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach, and they are now looking for a Sales Manager & Senior Business Development Manager to play a pivotal role in taking their growth to the next level. Their strategic data led digital marketing services include SEO, PPC, Programmatic advertising, social (paid & organic), display and CRO. Due to their innovative data led marketing approach they have developed a roster of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. This is a performance marketing agency who place great importance on fostering a collaborative and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, and this is reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, large training and development budgets, knowledge sharing sessions and various company socials and events.
About The Sales Manager / Senior BDM
My client is now seeking a hungry Senior Sales Manager / Senior Business Development professional to spearhead their sales growth strategy - nurturing new business pipeline, growing and retaining clients and working with the rest of the senior management team to devise and implement strategy for sustainable growth
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Business Development & Growth Manager role:
* As the face of the agency, you will own the revenue growth and retention strategy for the agency
* Guiding, mentoring and developing two existing BDE's and growth of future sales team
* Work with senior management team to build sustainable revenue growth model and set targets
* Support marketing & PR activities and integrate planning into growth strategy
My client is looking for someone who has knowledge of digital marketing channels and an understanding of the agency landscape, coupled with an ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial nature.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Senior BD & Growth Manager:
* Proactive individual who can diagnose solutions to problems
* Experience/knowledge of the challenger sales methodology
* Strategic thinker, with flexibility to meet business needs
* Drive and hunger
* Understanding of digital marketing mechanisms
You'll receive flexibility and autonomy day to day, and you'll be part of an ambitious and collaborative team of switched on and like-minded professionals, where you'll be able to make a real impact in the role. You'll have a career progression framework mapped out.