Marketing Manager (Travel Industry)
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Travel Industry)
Job ID: 00181
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
A truly unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for an exciting travel organisation which combines travel with worthwhile causes based in North London. A small organisation with a great environment, they full of people who have a real passion for what they are doing, this is a chance to do something special.
This a crucial role for the business, you will be responsible for the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and the long term marketing strategy to meet the company’s objectives and targets. The role will involve defining the consumer marketing plan, establishing the optimal marketing mix, website usability and optimisation and report marketing results to the senior management team. You will have exposure to international and national events, paid advertising, in-bound marketing process, affiliate marketing, email and social marketing. Working at a planning level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and a tactical level by helping to manage advertising campaigns through creation, execution and optimisation.
Basic skills required:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in marketing or marketing communications with 2 years of digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualifications
- Proven track-record of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including, social media, mobile marketing, organic, paid, email, affiliate, social networking & banners
- Budget planning and management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Passion for travel, understanding of responsible tourism and the third sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Self-motivated and highly results-driven in fast environment
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong send of brand and editorial voice.
- Use of design platforms (InDesign/Photoshop)
The role has the potential to travel and experience a challenge, with generous holiday offerings. If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.