Digital Project Manager (18 month FTC)
- Large Multi-Channel offering.
- Mix of new projects and BAU.
- Established in-house technical team.
What you’ll be doing
This 18 month contract has come about to manage a combination of BAU and new projects (primarily the former), while existing members of the Digital Project Management team are spending this time on additional projects across the group. You’ll work closely with other members of the Web Development Team (~10 people) including Developers, IT, Designers and additional PMs. This role will manage digital projects end to end including project initiation/planning, monitoring and reviewing progress and reporting back to the wider team. This will also involve presenting updates to the wider business to maximise the efficiency of internal communication.
Given the team structure the position will require testing developments at each stage, ensuring criteria are met and existing products remain fully operational. Aside from keeping the project on track this will allow you to keep close to the coalface in identifying opportunities for improvement to meet customer needs and optimise commercial outcomes.
Additional responsibilities will involve regular attention to analytics, monitoring technological advancements/web trends and keeping close to BAU.
What experience you’ll need
- Digital Project management in an eCommerce or Multi-Channel setting.
- Ideally within a large Multi-Channel setup so you can hit the ground running in terms of team structure and the complexity of the operation.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of management.
- Technical knowledge of eCommerce is key, not from a coding/development perspective but being able to outline digital roadmaps and work closely with devs.
- Ideally worked with an agile methodology.
The salary here is up to £45k depending on experience, Benefits include a generous pension scheme, 33 day’s holiday (including bank holidays) and childcare vouchers.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.