Project Change Lead
Project Change Lead Job - £200-£300 per day.
Your new company
You will work for a national trading company that helps to provide training services on a global scale. The company provides training for both organisations and individuals.
Your new role
- Stakeholder management skills) and VIP's to encourage adoption, influence and lead Engaging with and support allocated Digital Mentors with Adoption/Data Readiness activities
- Managing the agreed deliverable's of the Business Change Plan
- Delivers Stakeholder Engagement plan
- Work with the team to align monitor/incorporate changing requirements as part of project continuous improvement
- Help shape and deliver engagement events
- Ensure business and user feedback is incorporated into the service.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience in delivering change for for Windows 10/Office 365 alongside experience in stakeholder management, and experience managing and delivering events.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an up and coming business, with the opportunity of earning a competitive rate between £200-£300 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Change Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly