Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
£35-42k + great benefits including flexible working
Hampshire commutable from Southampton, Fareham and Portsmouth
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established but expanding agency, they have an interesting range of clients including some well-known brands. You will be a digital expert with great experience in the Web Design/Build sector, able to scope projects out then plan and schedule them.
- Working with internal colleagues and external clients to plan and scope website build projects
- Managing a range of simultaneous projects with internal team schedules and resource planning
- Monitoring project progress against timelines and plans
- Facilitating the smooth progress of website build projects within originally agreed scope and avoiding the dreaded 'scope creep'
- Introducing and improving new internal project processes
- Being responsible for the successful launch and handover of completed web projects
- Being responsible for improving efficiency in our development teams
- Managing the scheduling and workflow of our digital marketing team
- Regular reporting on project efficiency, statuses, financial analysis and control
Experience and Skills:
- Past experience within a digital agency project management role would be a considerable advantage
- An understanding of the technicalities of web development - perhaps having previously worked in a technical / development role would be advantageous though not necessarily essential
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of the project management processes
- An understanding of project management methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc)
- Experience of digital project management tools like Active Collab, Basecamp and time tracking systems would be advantageous
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly