Event Manager position for a top ten accounting firm. This is a great role leading on event strategy and execution, and is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-respected marketing team under strong leadership. This Event Manager will be responsible for
- Creating a strategic events plan that feeds into the overall group marketing plan.
- Developing and implementing a strategic delivery plan for each event, delivering high quality solutions.
- Oversee the direction and management of the events team, ensuring they deliver on brief, budget and deadlines to the highest quality.
- Identify new and more effective ways to improve department processes and procedures, to deliver a more efficient and higher quality service to the business.
- Measuring and evaluating ROI, making suggestions for improvements.
- Work across large/small scale events, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and networking events, including front of house on-site.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing and regional teams to ensure events are promoted through social media and other online tools.
- Managing external agencies as well as leading a small team.
This is a hands-on role and will therefore suit an individual with excellent planning and organisational skills, and enjoys both the strategy and tactical delivery of events. The successful candidate will thrive on managing multiple projects, working to deadlines and be able to prioritise under pressure. Applicants must have proven event management experience in a B2B environment, ideally professional or financial services.
Apply for Event Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly