West Sussex: Commutable from Chichester, Portsmouth, Bognor and Petersfield
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the south coast's leading luxury brands as an Ecommerce Executive. Supported by the Digital Marketing Manager, the Ecommerce Executive will manage the website, email marketing, blog creation and overall site and product performance.
This is a great role for someone who is ecommerce focussed and has commercial acumen. Merchandising and analytical experience would also be an advantage.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsibility of content management and merchandising of the website
- Working to effectively manage all aspects of content and merchandise of the site for maximum sales revenue, including product loading, image management and homepage administration
- Merchandise the website to optimise the customer experience and sales
- Utilising Google Analytics, reporting on all weekly online best sellers, merchandising effectiveness and overall E-commerce performance.
- Creation of blogs, landing pages and any ad-hoc content pieces required
- Launching email marketing messages and producing weekly reporting on performance
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and promotions.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar eCommerce role
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the processes
- Numerate and analytical with exposure to a retail trading environment
- Experience in using ecommerce content management systems (CMS) and file transfer tools
- Experience of using Analytical tools such as Google Analytics
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Ecommerce Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly