Channel Performance Manager
- Develop a sound understanding of how the various new business internal channels work and inter-link with each other
- Define the role of key channels in the overall communications mix e.g. ATL, mobile, paid digital
- Performance analysis and reporting upwards and outwards
- When required, produce ad hoc analysis which support or dismiss theories around channel performance
- Provide guidance through ad hoc analysis to the Channel Owners so that they can achieve new business revenue and profit targets across new business internal channels and ultimately improve processes
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the MI team
- Understand the potential of new and emerging channels and their ability to impact go to market strategies
- Support the creation of the annual integrated communication plan by planning the optimal channel strategy to support commercial and brand objectives.
- Develop strong working relationships with Business Unit Heads of Departments to influence and create buy-in for the development of a channel framework that facilitates cross-functional planning
- Define and develop the role of digital channels in the customer communications mix - considering online / offline customer journeys
- Define and deliver digital and other new channel strategies for the UK business that will significantly enhance our capability across these channels and enable the wider business to leverage channels more effectively
- Own and drive strategic partner relationships to maximise customer and commercial benefit from new channels of communication and servicing
- Pioneer the use of mobile marketing as a vehicle for message and content delivery supporting acquisition and customer objectives
- Build strong working relationships with relevant functional leads in the Brand and Marketing Capabilities Team
- Lead the promotion of the use of offline and online channels within the integrated campaign planning process supporting the Head of Marketing Strategy and Communications Planning
- Develop targeting and channel plans to support customer (e.g. take up of digital servicing), acquisition and brand goals working into the Business Unit leads and the Marketing Communications teams
- Relevant experience in channel performance / campaign planning ideally in financial services or from a large corporate
- Experience of building new and embedding new processes
- Must have deep problem solving skills and be able to think outside of the box to achieve business outcomes. Problem solving required to manage large projects that face constant challenges.
- Ability to execute at an accelerated pace but within control and improve strategic delivery based on insights and commercial return.
- Must be comfortable making both data driven decisions and subjective decisions based on the situation.
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Very strong customer focus and good attention to detail
Apply for Channel Performance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly