Freelance Senior Account Manager - Top 10 C London Agency - To £210 per day
Freelance Senior Account Manager – Top 10 Agency – Central London – To £215 / day
Fancy working on a day rate in a freelance role that will take you up to Christmas?
This superb, multi-award-winning international agency is seeking an experienced freelance Senior Account Manager to work on one of the world’s best-loved children’s charity accounts.
Start ASAP for six months plus!
This leading direct and digital marketing agency is part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Freelance Senior Account Manager role
We are looking for a bright, driven and confident Senior Account Manager with agency experience who is looking to use their account management skills in a fun, fast-paced agency environment.
A pro-active and dynamic individual, you have a passion for delivering exceptional results and best-in-class client service. As a key member of the delivery team, the agency requires an individual with strong leadership skills, the ability to motivate those they work with as well as fostering a positive team spirit.
You are able to hit the ground running, both on your own or as part of a wider team. You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and you have the ability to build strong relationships with a lovely client team.
The account and the work
The client is long-standing and highly valued. The agency is responsible for all their direct response activity across acquisition, retention and legacy. The account is ‘full service’ so they offer everything from strategy to creative and measurement across multiple channels including DRTV, digital display, DM, DD, press inserts and more!
Reporting and context
The Senior Account Manager will report directly into the Senior Account Director and Group Account Director with support from a junior member of the team. You will work closely with the planner, creative teams, print production manager, client accountant and media agency.
You will lead the client relationship and be responsible for overseeing campaign implementation and ensuring jobs are delivered on time and within budget.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
- Lead key integrated campaigns over the next six months. Channel mix includes DRTV, digital display, DM, DD, press inserts and more
- Deliver brilliant communications – constantly striving for the best creative and strategic output
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of projects from resource requests, brief writing, creative development, presenting work to clients, ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Be the main day-to-day point of contact for clients and stakeholders working on your projects
- Strong management of account financials: billing, quoting, cost recs, burn reports
Technical skills and experience required
- Experience at Senior Account Manager level
- Previous charity experience is highly beneficial, but not essential
- Experience of direct and digital marketing channels, especially DM
- DRTV experience would be especially helpful
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Able to deliver projects with excellence (error free, on brief, on budget)
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands without compromising agency time / resources
- Client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates well)
- Experience of working with multiple agencies and stakeholders preferred
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Freelance Senior Account Managers with strong direct marketing experience, please get in touch as soon as possible.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Freelance Senior Account Manager - Top 10 C London Agency - To £210 per day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly