Communications & PR Executive
Communications & PR Executive
Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester,
£30-35K + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading international consumer organisation as a Communications & PR Executive. The role will be responsible for the promotion and PR management of the company, working closely with the PR teams in Europe and the US as well as international PR agencies. The PR Executive will create media, trade and consumer awareness and increase publicity.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and executing all PR and communications, activities and concepts
- Developing and implementing the annual PR plan for in cooperation with PR & Marketing Communications Manager EMEA & Marketing & PR manager for NE & MEA
- Generate positive media coverage and pro-actively initiating and conducting PR campaigns, PR co-operations and (media) partnerships.
- Develop and implement a b2b press and media communication to build and educate the brand/product within the industry
- Day to day management and collaboration of all NE & MEA PR agencies and contract management
- Building and maintaining an effective media network
- Participation in press conferences, talks and visits of trade and consumer media
- Accompany press trips to ships, destinations and events as required
- Supporting the Marketing & PR Manager with co-ordination of all PR activities, awards and events
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role - ideally within a large (international) organisation
- A degree or higher in PR / Marketing / or Business Communications is required
- Demonstrable experience with and passion for marketing, communications and PR
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with the ability to creatively write, edit and proof to the highest standard
- Experience with digital PR, including content marketing and social media
- Previous experience of managing PR agencies
- Capable of planning and prioritising to multiple deadlines in order to manage multiple internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to support numerous projects simultaneously
- Hard working and driven with ability to work on own initiative and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and focused on meeting campaign deadlines, with strong planning and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, a positive can do attitude and a team player
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.