Internal Communications Executive - Legal
Working with the Internal Communications Manager, the Internal Communications Executive will be responsible for key elements of internal comms output, ensuring high quality content development and keeping on top of comms schedules and plans. You will provide specialist advice on internal communications and the most suitable format or tools for the given audience, as well as identify innovative and effective communication channels to support employee engagement.
Main responsibilities include:
* Influencing key stakeholders to adopt best practice in communications in order to support their initiative
* Support videos for staff including logistics and editing.
* Drafting short stories and profiles for various internal comms channels
* Polishing and editing higher-profile intranet stories and series
* Helping to develop and compile a regular Monthly 'wrap/round-up' newsletter
* Managing logistics on campaigns and comms events
* Manage some other aspects of the intranet including better headlines and sourcing stories
* Dealing with Web Services team on intranet issues such as analytics
* Developing intranet story banners and sourcing thumbnails
* Owning internal comms liaison on small local campaigns
The successful candidate must be degree educated or have a similar qualification in a relevant discipline, as well as have approximately 2-4 years' internal communications experience in a corporate environment or professional services. Strong editorial skills are required for delivering a broad range of communication channels, while up-to-date knowledge of the industry's internal communication tools and strategies is highly desirable.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC
Apply for Internal Communications Executive - Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly