Front-End Developer Sites and Apps, learn Vue.js, Awesome team
- Fantastic project variety, wide range of tech to use.
- Friendly, fun studio, work life balance.
- Learn Vue.js, Laravel and more.
What experience you'll need
- Strong HTML, CSS through coding quality responsive UI solutions.
- CMS – they’ve worked with Wordpress, Craft and ExpressionEngine; any of these would be great.
- Tools to include Gulp, Grunt and SASS.
- GIT version control.
- Solid PHP and MySQL abilities
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- They’ll also look to you to keep up to date with emerging tech and make suggestions where needed to help progress their applications.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The chance to works across a breadth of web technologies (including picking up Vue.js and other JS frameworks) building exciting solutions for fantastic clients in a fun and highly motivated team. On top of that there’s a competitive salary (to £36K), bonus, generous hols, training budget, a modern, smart office where you’ll be powered by donuts, coffee and beers with regular trips and team socials. There's a strong chance of progression to Tech Lead or Architect role from here and you'll be working in a progressive, highly rewarding and driven team to help you achieve this.
Heard enough? Get your CV in now for immediate consideration!