Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Membership Body
Marketing Communications Manager
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Strong Digital Campaign Focus
- Ideal next step for ambitious Senior Marketing Executive
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious marketer to join this international membership body.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will manage a marketing executive and take full responsibility for creating a range of integrated marketing communications plans across all channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, manage and implement end-to-end delivery of campaigns
- Create targeted and personalised communications based on insight
- Act as an internal consultant to the wider business, providing advice and support on all marketing and communications related issues
- Drive a number of marketing initiatives to engage members with events and products, increase retention and raise awareness of the brand to a new audience
This is a pivotal role suited to an ambitious marketer with a hands-on approach, looking to thrive in a large fast-paced environment with the scope to significantly develop your experience and career.
The ideal candidate;
- 3+ years marketing experience, managing and planning a variety of campaigns
- Strong digital marketing experience across all channels
- Customer focused and creative approach
- Data-driven and analytical, with sound knowledge of Google Analytics
- High energy, brimming with ideas and the drive to make them happen
To apply please submit your CV to email@example.com, or contact Jimmy Ingram on 020 3817 4941 for a confidential discussion
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Membership Body
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly