Freelance Retail Marketing Manager
SUPERB new freelance brief - Retail Marketing Manager - FREELANCE - super charity, amazing cause - immediate start - £200 per day - 2-3 months / temp to perm
Our client is a house hold name charity - based in Central London and is for an amazing cause! They're a really commercial charity but maintain their cause at the heart of all they do - this is a brand new role and a great change to join at an exciting time.
If you are an immediately available retail marketing manager looking for a great freelance role for a superb cause, then read the below and see what you think:
You will need experience of the following:
- Working on integrated marketing campaigns, this will include liaising with agencies, brand guidelines, communications, campaign management
- Researching and contributing to the strategy for the role out of a new programme
- Defining and managing marketing budgets
- Customer segmentation for direct mail and email marketing
- Partnership marketing.
- Huge exposure and access to other parts of the charity and the wider commercial donor partners.
DO NOT HESITATE in applying - this is a quick turnaround role - we need CVs asap and can get you an interview this week or next - please send your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org