SEO Executive (Online, Search, Optimisation, Organic, PPC, SEM) London
SEO Executive (Online, Search, Optimisation, Organic, PPC, SEM) London, £32k
This is an exciting chance to join a world leader in the finance industry. They are looking to hire a Paid and Organic Search Specialist to take responsibility for the implementation of all search strategy, and external display advertising campaigns.
Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, you will make a major contribution to the development of digital strategy and innovation agenda by:
- Analyse and optimise key user search journeys, manage primary keywords and develop campaigns to improve their SEO, and undertake link analysis and link building activity.
- Perform SEO audits and create recommendation documentation for maintenance and improvements. Present to key stakeholders for buy-in and implementation, and support its application.
- Create and oversee Google knowledge graphs, and make use of other tools offered by primary search acquisition channels.
- Conduct gap analysis and competitor reviews to identify potential threats and opportunities. Design and implement tests to further improve performance.
- Support marketing teams across offices with paid search campaigns, reporting and development, and, using campaign performance data, identify areas for improvement and new ways to accelerate growth.
- Manage agencies that deliver paid search and display ad campaigns to avoid internal competition, monitor budgets and ROI in order to share learnings, and compare against organic search results.
- Act as an internal advocate for all aspects of search and display advertising, providing/organising training for internal staff. Provide hands-on support to the Digital and Content teams in projects (such as new websites) and the use of hot topics and internal search engine.
- Keep up to speed with organic and paid search trends, and SEO/SEM technology developments and display advertising, and share knowledge with the rest of the Digital and Publishing team.
- Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs of the Digital & Publishing teams.
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEM, and their role in the digital ecosystem
- Analytical mindset with excellent Excel skills and experience creating, delivering and reporting on search campaigns
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Ads and other major search tools and platforms
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Client or internal stakeholder handling experience, ideally on a global / international scale
- Team player
- A personal interest in search and be knowledgeable about the latest industry developments
- Highly numerate with a good academic record
- Understanding of display and programmatic advertising with previous experience desirable
If this Digital Marketing Job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment.