Head of Marketing - Rapidly Growing B2C Company
Job Title: Head of Marketing - Rapidly Growing B2C Company
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £65,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
About The Company
Due to ongoing growth my client is seeking an ambitious Head of Marketing to join their ranks as they continue to expand. They are a high growth company based around a digital platform and offering a truly innovative service to consumers. They've received substantial investment, transforming them from a start up to an established player in their space. As a company they are investing heavily in marketing channels to fuel their growth, and have a high performing and multi-disciplined in-house marketing team. The new Head of Marketing will be joining a forward thinking, collaborative business where you'll receive backing from the board, and you'll have the opportunity to progress upwards within the business.
About the Head of Marketing Role
The new Head of Marketing will report directly in to the COO and will be given autonomy to lead a team of 8 marketers and manage a multi-million pound budget.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership of multi-channel marketing strategy within a growing business.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Marketing role:
* Develop overarching integrated online and offline marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition and retention
* Strategic oversight of all channels including PPC, CRM, web conversion, SEO, PR, contenr, brand messaging, social media and partnerships
* Lead, guide and develop a young and ambitious team of marketers underneath you
* Monitor marketing effectiveness and ROI of marketing budget
About You, the Head of Marketing
You'll be a commercial and creative marketer, hungry to join a high growth online company where you can make a real impact.
Ideal skills and experience of the Head of Digital Marketing:
* Experience managing a team of at least 5 people
* Prior experience managing multi-million pound marketing budgets
* In-house marketing experience with a B2C company
* Experience in brand building and coming up with breakthrough ideas
* Excellent understanding of insights to drive strategy
* Dynamic leader who can guide and inspire a team
The Head of Marketing will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £65,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits.
For more information about the Head of Marketing role or to apply now please send your CV now to Neil Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and companies in the industry.