Account Manager - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Job Title: Account Manager - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, sabbaticals, secondments, large training budget
About The Digital Agency
Due to ongoing growth my client now has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their dynamic and successful team based in the heart of London. They are a truly global agency, with a diverse team of over 200 people across London, North America and Asia. They're independent and entrepreneurial, and all profits get reinvested to fuel growth. This integrated agency offers a range of creative and innovative digital marketing services adopting a multi-channel approach across social media, content and digital. They work with a healthy mix of big name multinationals and high growth challenger brands within B2B, fin-tech and technology sectors, ensuring variety day to day. The new Account Manager will be joining a meritocratic agency with a dynamic culture, where you'll have genuine scope to quickly progress upwards within the agency.
About the Account Manager role
You'll manage integrated campaigns from start to finish, utilising your creativity, strategic ability and project management skills.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Conceive innovative social media strategies across owned, earned and paid channels
* Grow relationships with key clients and develop integrated marketing strategies
* Work on content and lead generation campaigns for big name tech brands
* Project manage campaigns, working collaboratively with different teams and managing timelines & budgets
* Develop your pitching and commercial skills through supporting on new business activities
You'll be a talented marketer with experience in social media and content, whilst you'll be commercially aware and highly organised. You'll have gained experience in B2B or technology marketing, and you'll have a real passion for the tech sector.
Experience & attributes needed for the Account Manager role:
* Strong client facing skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* An understanding of lead generation and how B2B marketing strategies relate to sales
* Ability to think strategically whilst also contributing to creative brainstorms
* Understanding of the tech sector and surrounding landscape
* Ambition and drive
The Account Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from around £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies and brands in the industry.
Apply for Account Manager - Global Digital Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly