Business Director - Integrated / Digital (B2C / B2B) - Boutique Central London Agency - To £75k
Business Director - Integrated / Digital - [B2C / B2B] - Boutique London Agency - to £75k
This boutique London agency, specialising in Digital, Brand, Experiential and wider Campaign activation, is on a roll with new client wins, organic client growth and some fantastic pitches.
Traditionally with a focus on digital (social, web, content, advertising), they have recently broadened their remit to include delivery of fully integrated, TTL campaigns including TV, OOH, radio, packaging, print and more. They are doing it all.
As part of this, they need a Business Director to join them in a newly created role (acting Client Services Director) to help lead new client wins, drive client growth and mentor the teams.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you'll have responsibility for the Account team - ADs, SAMs, and AMs.
Clients at this agency range from Fashion, Luxury, FMCG, Tech, Finance B2B and B2C – you’ll be working cross-channel on multiple clients and a number of exciting campaigns.
Requirements for the Business Director:
- Recent and proven integrated experience - ATL, BTL, digital
- Strong digital and social experience across both B2C and B2B - web / banners/ digital campaigns / e-marketing / social
- Experience and understanding of experiential and event campaigns
- Skilled in the art of building great client relationships and will thoroughly enjoy delivering great creative and engaging work
- Strong leader with the ability to pull a team together, maintain momentum and ensure excellence in delivery
- Experience at both large and small agencies
- Able to get stuck in and truly help to 'deliver'
- Strong technical knowledge and be able to talk digital and social to the clients and in-house teams equally
Why join this agency as Business Director
You’ll be joining a dynamic, funky and growing agency who are full of ideas and innovation.
They have a friendly, sociable feel. You’ll fit in straight away, be given autonomy to share your ideas and be a part of this entrepreneurial family delivering the very best for its clients. Based in light and bright offices in London Bridge, a stone’s throw from the trendy bars and pubs of the area.
With everything from a social club, free fruit and free breakfast every Monday and a social bar on a Friday through to coming in late or leaving early on your birthday, there are plenty of reasons to join this agency.
If this sounds like you, a solid Business Director who is ready to own a department, lead client relationships across digital, brand, social and wider integration - AND help to drive the agency forward - then get in touch today quoting MG7304.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com