- Working for a FTSE 100 business
- Leading portfolio of subscription products - marketing data, forecasting and consulting
- Working in the TMT vertical
- Marketing Manager role with two marketing reports
- Be a part of a large marketing department with huge potential for career development
- Working with Product, Product Marketing and Sales to define the lead generation strategy
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for creating and implementing the lead generation marketing strategy for the TMT vertical. Managing a team of two marketers and working closely with Product, Product Marketing and Sales, the successful candidate will be tasked with generating MQL's and SQL's to support customer acquisition. The business has invested in the latest CRM (Salesforce) and email (Eloqua) marketing tools to enable a content-lead inbound marketing approach. The team will work with in-house experts and analysts to produce multiple forms of content that will be distributed through a range of digital marketing channels (email automation, social, SEO, PPC, Web).
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Creating a best-in-class demand generation marketing strategy
- Owning the customer acquisition and retention marketing planning and tactical execution
- Managing a team of two marketers to execute marketing campaigns
- Building stakeholder relationships internally (Product, Product Marketing, Sales and Analysts)
- Working with external partners
- Taking lead on the marketing automation platform (Eloqua) and building out work flows
- Taking technical content from in-house and external sources and creating a range of marketing
- Creating integrated marketing campaigns that will produce MQL's for the sales team
- Analysing all campaigns to measure success and produce reports for the senior leadership team
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of end to end B2B marketing campaign management
- Worked in a similar B.I., technology or SaaS business
- Experience of using Eloqua and Salesforce (or equivalent)
- Analytical skills and be very results-driven
- Worked closely with a sales team
- An ability to work with and influence stakeholders of all level
- Previous experience of managing marketing professionals
- A marketing degree or equivalent
The Company: This division within this FTSE 100 business has a portfolio of established media products. They are going through exciting development and they require a talented demand generation marketer to help support the growth plans. The product portfolio includes marketing leading insight, features, analysis pieces, news stories and content to a defined audience within the TMT sector.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000-50,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly