Digital Marketing Executive
- Working for an established brand in the International Tourism sector
- Digital Marketing Executive position
- Lead digital marketing tactics - SEO, PPC, Paid Social
- Hands-on experience of SEO, PPC, Analytics and Social Media required
- Both B2B and B2C marketing
The Role: Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be tasked with generating leads and raising brand awareness through targeted SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns. The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for attracting B2C clients. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing the content and optimising landing pages on a number of international websites. This is a varied and interesting role for someone interested in developing their digital skills targeting both B2B and B2C audiences within the tourism sector. This role forms an integral part of an ambitious business.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Report in to a commercial manager
- Drive and lead the digital strategy
- Principal on tactical execution of the digital strategy
- Drive B2C sales through SEO, PPC, and Paid Social campaigns
- Mange CMS and optimise landing pages
- Develop and maintain company website with constant content updates
- Work with new and existing B2B clients to support their digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse the campaigns and make recommendation on improvements
- Work within this dynamic team on wider more commercial decisions
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a commercially focused digital marketing role
- Experience of hand-on execution of SEO, PPC, and Paid Social campaigns and websites
- Worked with analytical tools to establish what is working and not working
- A self-starter attitude
- Ideally have a passion for, or worked in, the Tourism sector
This is a very well-established brand within the tourism sector, offering a number of online discount solutions and information resources for tourists in the UK, US and Europe. They are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to support the growth and planned expansion of the business.
The Package for Digital Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-27,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Executive will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly