London, £42-50K DOE
My client is a full-service research agency providing great insight and fresh ideas that inspire change. Working across clients in government, local authorities, not-for-profits, utilities and regulators, they have a real passion for making a positive difference.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director to help lead their quantitative team. The role will be focused both on delivering and building our public sector/government/not for profit business. The ideal candidate will have significant experience across a number of different public body sectors - both in terms of delivering excellence and building business.
- Lead day to day project work
- Building business
- Responsible for signing off client ready outputs including questionnaires, discussion guides, reports and debriefs
- Responsible for building strong relationships with clients through regular project and non-project specific related contact
- Responsible for providing training and support to Research Execs and Grad Trainees, acting as a coach/mentor to ensure their development and adherence to quality
- Skilled in best practice in research design, analysis and generating strategic insight to meet clients' objectives
What they would like from you
- Expertise with government, regulatory, charity and public sector clients
- Research expertise from design, set-up, sampling, statistical analysis and delivery of insight
- Able to communicate effectively with senior clients/stakeholders across a broad range of clients
- Experience of managing and delivering small and large scale quantitative projects
- Good working knowledge of qualitative research techniques - particularly for joint qual/quant assignments
- Proven track record of managing a portfolio of client relationships and overall business development in a client services environment
- Demonstrate ability to influence and inspire colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Ability to design research programmes and develop proposals for complex and/or high value projects
- Experience with financial & resource planning and delivering projects on budget
- Ability to develop, mentor and coach junior colleagues
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To find out more about this great role and agency please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via Linkedin.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly