London, £42-50K DOE
My client is a full-service research agency providing great insight and fresh ideas that inspire change. Working across clients in government, local authorities, not-for-profits, utilities and regulators, they have a real passion for making a positive difference.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director to help lead their quantitative team. The role will be focused both on delivering and building our public sector/government/not for profit business. The ideal candidate will have significant experience across a number of different public body sectors - both in terms of delivering excellence and building business.
- Lead day to day project work
- Building business
- Responsible for signing off client ready outputs including questionnaires, discussion guides, reports and debriefs
- Responsible for building strong relationships with clients through regular project and non-project specific related contact
- Responsible for providing training and support to Research Execs and Grad Trainees, acting as a coach/mentor to ensure their development and adherence to quality
- Skilled in best practice in research design, analysis and generating strategic insight to meet clients' objectives
What they would like from you
- Expertise with government, regulatory, charity and public sector clients
- Research expertise from design, set-up, sampling, statistical analysis and delivery of insight
- Able to communicate effectively with senior clients/stakeholders across a broad range of clients
- Experience of managing and delivering small and large scale quantitative projects
- Good working knowledge of qualitative research techniques - particularly for joint qual/quant assignments
- Proven track record of managing a portfolio of client relationships and overall business development in a client services environment
- Demonstrate ability to influence and inspire colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Ability to design research programmes and develop proposals for complex and/or high value projects
- Experience with financial & resource planning and delivering projects on budget
- Ability to develop, mentor and coach junior colleagues
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To find out more about this great role and agency please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via Linkedin.