Ready to develop a media powerhouse in the digital hub of the North? Become Client Director for a media agency in Manchester City Centre and get a chance to quickly progress to board level and enjoy great benefits!
Our client is a successful media agency of talented media planner and buyers, who has managed to establish a strong name on the market and is now looking to get more talented people on board their successful journey! They are looking for an experienced media professional who will become a joint director of the business and therefore be a vital part of the future decisions with the chance to quickly progress to board level. This is a brand new role for our client, so they will give the successful candidate great freedom and support to develop new business and take it to the next level of success!
The Client Director will manage the already existing client base and identify new business opportunities. A vast part of the role is to be a leader and motivate a strong team of planner and buyers and manage the media training. Furthermore, the successful candidate will promote the agency’s brand by attending conferences and run industry talks at key events, whilst be running the office and determine vital business strategies for the agency’s future. This role truly has some exciting responsibilities including occasional travel around the UK.
Main responsibilities of the Client Director
- Identify new business opportunities and grow the client base
- Develop and lead a growing team of media planner and buyers
- Attend industry events and conference to promote the agency’s brand
- Be a leader of the whole agency
- Work closely with the Board of Directors on developing new business strategies for the company
- Keep up to date on media trends and developments
- Be a media expert and guide junior staff to ensure all strategies are implemented according to the agency’s values
Required skills of attributes of the Client Director
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managing role and leading a team
- A background in media planning and buying and previous experience in implementing advertising strategy or media sales
- Strong knowledge of client relationship management
- Excellent understanding of all things digital
- Proven track record of delivering new business strategies
- Have a strong understanding of the media and digital market across the UK
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a strong commercial mindset
This is an outstanding opportunity that doesn’t come around often! Get in touch with our award winning recruitment agency now on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this role or apply directly online!
Apply for Client Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly